Saturday, August 27, 2011

For the water gas - build your own HHO system

For the water gas - build your own HHO system

Exhaust System

The increase in the price of gas is a crisis of almost every blue-collar guy recently and has many of us are always very interested in alternative fuels. There was a time not long ago that I was not happy when my car had two tanks of fuel and power sufficient to bring down a house. Now, a moped is pretty good and I do not even blame the people for them to think more about driving.

One of the most popular gas-saving technologies out there right now for the water gas systemwhere you build your own HHO system. I tried this system a couple of weeks and so far they are pleased with the progress I made.

The first thing I built was one of the HHO electrolyzers that was not very difficult, but requires a bit 'basic mechanics. If you are the type of guy who is on your machine, then you should build itself works no problem for you. Virtually the entire target group build HHO alone products are blue collar guys that are usedwork with his hands and some mechanical know-how.

Install the electrolyzer was even easier than it is built. Connect a vacuum line and some wires and you're done. I have to add in a relay, so I should power the generator directly from the battery. You only need a cable that is only hot when the engine is to find a function and use that to power the relay.

I do not really have time for me, but after I had all the pieces together, probably took about three hoursFor me, the HHO generator together. We needed more time to run into town to find all the pieces of what we wanted to mount it. There are also a number of different conductors, which is used to make dishes out of the can. Stainless steel wire or plate works pretty well and I but there are also designs, the use of titanium and copper.

With fuel injected vehicles you need something to lean your fuel mixture, so that you can actually save fuel. There aretwo ways to do this, I know. The first is a map sensor enhancer EFIE and the second is, electronic fuel injection enhancer.

The MAP sensor enhancer allows you to manually adjust the voltage reading between the sensor and the ECU map. It 'a fairly simple circuit with a pair of potentiometers, switches and resistors. If you have some 'electrical experience and able to read a pattern, then this thing is a big deal to do. The use of these enhancers, you canmanually lean the fuel mixture.

While I wonder why this is necessary, I can recommend it only to see a vehicle where the driver knows something about engines to be installed. There are few people walking around who have nothing to seek control of the air-fuel ratio for your vehicle. It 'also important that the HHO generator is running, if it is used. The water vapor that is produced by burning HHO gas has a cooling effect on the engine and exhaustSystem. If you could dry the fuel and do not have the extra cooling is then serious damage to the engine or exhaust. The main reason why I know what the driver should do something about what they do.

The EFIE device is an animal somewhat 'more complex. This is a board with diodes, capacitors, resistors, switches and integrated circuits pnp. I wanted to try to build one, but Radio Shack does not carry the chip that I needed and I have not purchased theThings I do still online. To look at the schedule when you have a good deal of experience in electronic form, must deal with this work.

The EFIE is there to serve the function of the map sensor enhancer running lean the fuel mixture, but this device in combination with the O2 sensors, instead of the map. I have not even installed one of these, but the installation is very simple, only a few joints. Build the thing in itself, it would be complicated.

Thatbasically covers the main components of the system for water HHO gas, although there are some minor things like Enhancer PCV valve and heating, are recommended.

residential nugget ice maker auto battery jump starter

No comments:

Post a Comment