Sunday, November 20, 2011

2006 Yamaha R6 with FULL Leo Vince Exhaust

2006 Yamaha R6 with FULL Leo Vince Exhaust On YouTube.





**UPDATE** Wow, i saw all the comments come in, but glad that everyone else decided to throw their $.02 in. but to reiterate everything... 1) Yes, the bike was putting out smoke, but it was late on a cool afternoon and the bike was not started all day. I only had about 2 hours to do the install until I lost sunlight. 2) Yes, my tires are fugly, but they have lasted me a very long time. During the season, its my daily commuter and I ride long sessions on the weekends. Comfort, Long Wear, Speed and Cost is greater than supersport slicks for 2 month use. Full Leo Vince SBK Factory Exhaust with Carbon Fiber Can. Fly by and redline revs to come. (waiting for warmer weather)

Tags: Yamaha, R6, Leo, Vince, Exhaust

best acne mask claudia canova handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment