Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2010 Porsche Cayenne S w / Start-Up Sports exhaust, engine, and in depth tour

2010 Porsche Cayenne S w / Start-Up Sports exhaust, engine, and in depth tour Video Clips.





I have a chance, a much better picture of a Cayenne S 2010, as what I did in this show car. This was coordinated with the sports exhaust system and I had a shot of him increases come from within, and on the back. I'm going through the car around and give a detailed, exterior interior, engine and trunk. show the extent of lights, etc. I love the way this video turned out, than in the past, and I'm sure you all love it!

Tags: 2010, porsche, panamera, start, up, crank, sport, tuned, exhaust, clip, revving, note, idling, 4.6L, V8, direct, fuel, injection, full, in, depth, review, overview, of, features, interior, exterior, trunk, hatch, power, beige, leather, sedan, powerful, instrumentation, gages, lighting, lights, console, beautifully, engineered

vinyl wall polka dots

No comments:

Post a Comment